EMS Data Pump for Oracle is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, French, German, Russian, Spanish and it was last updated on 2009-12-01. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinNT 4.x, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
EMS Data Pump for Oracle is an excellent migration tool for converting databases and importing table data from an ADO-compatible source (e.g. MS Access, MS SQL database or any other database with ADO support) to Oracle databases. Easy-to-use wizard application allows you to build the ADO connection string, select tables, fields and indices for converting, view and edit SQL script for generating target Oracle database and fully customize the import process. Data Pump for Oracle has the ability to automate migration to Oracle server task using the helpful console utility. With Data Pump for Oracle database conversion and migration to Oracle become as easy as possible!
* User-friendly wizard interface
* Converting structure and data from any local and remote data source having an ADO provider
* Unicode data support
* Selecting source schemas, tables, fields and indexes for conversion
* Fast generation of tables, fields and indexes according to the source database structure
* Easily customizable options for target database objects
* Ability to view/edit, execute and save SQL scripts for generating the target database structure
* Selecting tables and setting criteria for data import
* Full monitoring of the pumping process
* Ability to save all parameters specified within the current wizard session as a template
* Multilanguage GUI support
* Command-line utility to automate the data pump job with the help of a template file
* Ability to connect to the target Oracle server via SSH tunnel
* Ability to specify schema for target database tables
EMS Data Pump for Oracle (version 3.0) has a file size of 6.18 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 233 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.